WELCOME TO AL RAMS BAZAAR.COM
You agree to use Al Rams Bazaar.com website (the “Website”) only for purposes that are permitted by this Terms & Condition and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
These terms of sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.alramsbazaar.com or on our mobile site ( henceforth mentioned as the “Site”), which is owned by Alrams Group, Registered in UAE, under license no. with its office at 7th Floor, Eissa Saleh Algurg Building, Deira, Dubai (henceforth mentioned as “We” , ”Our” or “Us”)
You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms & Condition and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Al Rams Bazaar.com may suffer) of any such breach. Deira, Dubai (henceforth mentioned as “We” ,” Our”or “Us”)
You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms & Condition
and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Al Rams Bazaar.com may suffer) of any such breach.
- Supplier. Each product in your order is sold either by us or by the local or international seller that is specified on the Site.
- Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for the product.
- Payment. By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processor to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by:
- credit/debit card
- Pay Pal
- In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
- We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you
Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please email us at email@example.com during Al Rams Bazaar.com Business hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during Al Rams Bazaar.com Business hours of operation to request an order cancellation. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Delays:
- if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.
- if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product
- if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
- ID Requirement upon Delivery. We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
- Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
- Invoice. We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such an invoice to the email address you provided to us.
To claim for a Refund, please check if the purchased Product(s) fall under the Warranty Policy. If the Product(s) fall under warranty, then you can claim for Refund based on the following conditions:
- Customers can claim for Refund for the purchased Product(s) within 24 hours from the date of receiving the Product(s).
- After the 3 days of the delivery, Product(s) may only be repaired as per the Repair policy.
- Physically damaged and/or missing Product(s) cases will only be considered if reported at the time of delivery.
- The amount of the Refund only covers the amount of Product(s) purchased.
- Shipping and payment processing charges are non-refundable
- Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment selected at the time of order generation.
- Use this guide to raise a complaint and save complaint number for future reference