Easy to Fit & Remove
Tough & Durable Yet Compact & Sleek
Soft Padding on Inside to Protect Screen
Tray Holder Ensure Steady Fit & 360 Degree Rotatable
Supports Three Convenient Standing Positions Both in Vertical and Horizontal Mode
Easy Access to All Features & Controls of Tablet Without Having to Remove the Case
Protects from Falls, Bumps, Fingerprints, Scratches & Dust
Elastic Strap Closure Ensures That Your Tablet Cover Stay Closed While On The Move
Fashionable 360 Degree Rotation With Built-In Stand Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab A /T580/T585, Red
Easy Response Buttons: Convenient Cutouts Provide Full Access to All Features and Port
Micro Fiber Interior: The soft scratch free microfiber interior adds comfort and an additional layer of protection.
Hands-Free Viewing in All Angles: The two visual angles meet different needs
Full Protection: Cover Your iPad Completely to Avoid Any Scratches and Vibrations, Don’t Worry About Falling.
AED79.00 (Inclusive of VAT)
Easy to Fit & Remove
Based on 0 reviews
- Other Appliances
Symphony 56 Liters Winter Air Cooler with Remote Control, White, One Year Warranty
- Dura-pump technology ensures a long life of the pump in Winter 56.
- Cool flow dispenser ensures channelized water distribution for superior cooling in the surrounding environment.
- System restore function remembers and restores all previous settings.
- 4-side honeycomb cooling pads provide enhanced cooling
- Empty water tank alarm provides consumer convenience for water tank status
- SMPS technology protects the cooler from voltage fluctuations
- 5 Multi-directional castor wheels provide easy mobility to the cooler
- Large 56 L water tank produces consistent and uninterrupted cooling
- 190 W power consumption is all that Winter I takes in terms of energy usage
- I-pure technology provides multistage air purification that comprises of 5 stage filters against dust, smell, allergy, bacteria & wash
- Coverage area capacity for rooms up to 119 m3
- Keep the window/door open for cross ventilation. It also works on inverter power. Runs on the operating cost of a fan.